Kamehameha The Great Crossword
Fill in the crossword puzzle using these words:|
1. His name means "The Lonely One."
4. Kamehameha the Great unified the ___________ Islands.
5. Kamehameha I's childhood name. It means "hard-shelled crab."
8. Englishman Isaac _________ later became a trusted advisor to Kamehameha I.
9. Kamehameha V, who was the ____________ of Kamehameha I, established King Kamehameha Day in 1871.
11. At the Battle of _________, O'ahu warriors were driven over the pali (cliff).
12. A Hawaiian priest.
Hint: Most of the answers to the crossword can be found in the Turtle Talk article, Kamehameha, The Lonely One.
©2001 Tammy Yee. All rights reserved.