Iki, The Littlest 'Opihi Origami
If you're ready to print your 'Opihi Origami,
For more origami projects, Click Here.
2. With printed side facing up, fold down on solid line.
3. Unfold and turn over, so that the printed side is facing down.
4. Fold along diagonal line as shown.
5. Repeat diagonal fold on the other side.
6. Your 'Opihi Origami should be creased as illustrated.
7. With printed side down, fold down, forming a "tent" along the creases.
8. Fold body up along solid line.
9. Tuck tapered end of body into shell.
Images and content may not be reproduced, altered, redistributed or posted on another web site without the author's written consent.
Iki is a character from "Iki, The Littlest 'Opihi," a picture book by Tammy Yee.
More Opihi Projects:
Print 'Opihi Origami / To The Top
Download high quality 70-270 format and exam EVP-100 Certification exam product to get exam 642-681 certification material. Also get 350-040 study guide and 000-979 Certification ebook dumps as well.