If you're ready to print your Fish Origami,
For more origami projects,
2. With printed side facing up, fold in half along center line.
3. Unfold and turn over, so that the printed side is facing down.
4. Fold along diagonal line as shown.
5. Repeat diagonal fold on the other side.
6. Your Fish Origami should be creased as illustrated.
7. Turn your paper over. With printed side down, fold along creases, forming a "tent" as illustrated.
8. Fold the dorsal (top) fin back, then up along solid lines.
Repeat with ventral (bottom) fin.
9. Turn your fish over.
Fold top tail fin down, then up along solid lines as shown.
Repeat with bottom tail fin.
Turn your fish over and you're pau (done)!
Copyright ©2001 Tammy Yee. All rights reserved.
By using our 70-513 certification material and 000-107 practice exam dumps facility, you can carry prep solutions anywhere along with you. The testking 642-611 certification study package, testking EVP-100 dumps and testking mcpd certification exam product are also accessible at reasonable prices.