If you're ready to print your Dragon Origami,
For more origami projects,
2. With printed side facing up, fold in half along vertical line.
3. Unfold, then fold in half along horizontal line.
4. Unfold, turn over so that printed side faces down. Fold each corner over to center, as illustrated.
5. Turn your folded origami over, with the "fortune" text side facing up. Fold each corner over to center, as illustrated.
6. Crease in half along horizontal, then vertical lines.
7. Turn over so that the dragon printed side is facing up. Carefully "open" each corner as illustrated.
8. Turn your dragon over and you're pau (done)!
Copyright ©2001 Tammy Yee. All rights reserved.