Print and fold a Dragon Origami for Chinese New Year! If you're ready to print your Dragon Origami,
For more origami projects,
2. With printed side facing up, fold in half along vertical line.
3. Unfold dragon origami, then fold in half along horizontal line.
4. Unfold, turn over so that printed side faces down. Fold each corner over to center, as illustrated.
5. Turn your folded origami over, with the "fortune" text side facing up. Fold each corner over to center, as illustrated.
6. Crease in half along horizontal, then vertical lines.
7. Turn over so that the dragon printed side is facing up. Carefully "open" each corner as illustrated.
8. Turn your dragon over and you're pau (done)!
Copyright ©2001 Tammy Yee. All rights reserved.
Are you looking for pass4sure 646-578 certification practice test and pass4sure HP0-Y37 practice test help? Get our exam 650-377 certification study guide and pass4sure 000-115 certification help to pass your real exam in a hassle free way pass4sure comptia a+ certification exam.